Bayern respond to Lewandowski’s agent…
- Our opinion : Bayern or Barca? The Robert Lewandowski file should be one of the soap operas at the start of the transfer window.
Tchouaméni at Real, the ideal reinforcement?
2 HOURS AGO
… and prepares to complete the transfer from Gravenberch
According to information from Fabrizio Romano, the Bavarian club is about to complete the arrival of Bryan Gravenberch. The final details are being finalized with Ajax Amsterdam according to the journalist, who is rather optimistic about the outcome of this file.
- Our opinion : After Mazraoui, Bayern hits hard with Gravenberch.
Arteta comes out of silence for Saliba
Author of an XXL season with Olympique de Marseille where he was loaned for the season, William Saliba does not yet know what his future will be like. If he has never hidden his desire to stay at OM, at least one more season, Arsenal could retain him this time. In an interview given to RMC SportsMikel Arteta said he wanted to count on the French international.
“He must come back. He has the experience and the environment to be competitive with us. If he had stayed with us this year, with one Premier League game a week, with Ben White and Gabriel, he wouldn’t have had half the playing time he had with Marseille, that’s for sure ( …) William was not with us because he would not have had the necessary playing time to gain experience“, launched the Spanish coach.
- Our opinion : The Saliba soap opera has only just begun. And it looks very, very hot!
Mbappé, Payet, Dante: Our typical team for the 2021/22 L1 season
Salernitana dreams of Cavani and wants to keep Ribéry
In an interview given on Tuesday to Corriere dello SportDanilo Iervolino, the president of Salernitana, spoke about the transfer window of the promoted which was maintained at the last day this season in Serie A. “I would love to sign Edinson Cavani as a free player. He would be an amazing gift for the city“, he said before looking into the future of Franck Ribéry, linked to Salernitana until June 30. “I’ll push for another year to stay“, added the leader of Salernitana.
- Our opinion : At 39, Franck Ribéry is still hungry for football. In the event of an offer, the Boulonnais could be tempted to continue.
No more tinsel: “With Ten Hag, Manchester United must be inspired by Liverpool”
Monaco expects a very big offer for Tchouaméni
Asked by RMC Sport, Paul Mitchell, the sports director of AS Monaco, mentioned Aurélien Tchouaméni, requested by Real Madrid and Liverpool. “I have no preference when it comes to selling ithe said of the French international linked to the Principality club until June 2024. We will have to be very aggressive in terms of supply for us to lose such an incredibly talented player.“.
- Our opinion : By raising the stakes, the ASM could recover a very important transfer fee for the ex-Bordeaux.
Best middle of the year: why Tchouaméni put Rabiot in the retro
De Bruyne talks about his future
Under contract with Manchester City until June 2025, Kevin De Bruyne recalled, in an interview with influencer Tom Young on social networks, that he was very attached to the Citizens. “I still have three years of contract, I will stay here. I have no other plan, Manchester City is my team“, said the Belgian international environment.
- Our opinion : An ultra-efficient team, a coach who trusts him, a very good contract… Kevin De Bruyne has no reason to look elsewhere.
“There is a part of victimization in Guardiola’s speech”
Suarez wants to continue in Europe
After two seasons at Atlético Madrid, Luis Suarez will be a free player in 37 days. Asked by La Cadena Ser on Monday evening, the Uruguayan said he wanted to stay in Europe. “I have been approached by Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican clubs but I still want to play at a very competitive level.“, assured the 35-year-old striker.
- Our opinion : A good bet to try for an L1 club?
Battle of London in sight for Gabriel Jesus?
At the end of the contract in a year at Manchester City, Gabriel Jesus should not re-enlist with the Skyblues. Weakened by the arrivals of Julián Álvarez and especially Erlin Haaland, the Brazilian international (54 caps, 18 goals) will not be retained, despite a good end to the season. While Arsenal act as big favorites to recruit the former Palmeiras player, Tottenham could even dance if we are to believe the latest revelations from The Telegraph.
- Our opinion : The Gunners may lead the dance, the Spurs have a trump card to convince Jesus: the possibility of playing in the Champions League. To be continued.
Gabriel Jesus, the striker who upsets Guardiola’s plans
Credit: Getty Images
A hero from Frankfurt to Juventus?
Frankfurt is about to lose one of its soldiers. Author of a high-flying season with the Adlers (7 goals and 15 assists in 43 matches in all competitions), Filip Kostić may not stay in Germany this summer. In today’s edition, the Gazzetta dello Sport explains that Juventus Turin would be ready to offer 15 million euros to secure the services of the Serbian midfielder. The 29-year-old has just one year left on his contract at Frankfurt and is unlikely to be selected.
- Our opinion : Kostic is one of the great deals of this summer transfer window. It remains to be seen whether he will be able to show the same level of performance elsewhere than in Germany.
Filip Kostic – Eintracht Frankfurt
Credit: Getty Images
Atlético would have refused Bale
At the end of his contract with Real Madrid, Gareth Bale has still not found a base for next season. MLS? England? Retirement ? The Welshman’s agents obviously had other ideas. According to information from Cadena SER, the winger’s representatives tried to place their foal on the Wanda Metropolitano side. A proposal quickly rejected by the colchonero club.
- Our opinion : Bale is coming off an almost white season. It’s hard to imagine the Welshman at a competitive club, especially after the last few seasons.
Dortmund, Nice and Leicester in the grip of Diop
In trouble since the arrival of Philippe Clément on the AS Monaco bench, Sofiane Diop (21) could leave AS Monaco this summer. Not necessarily in the plans of the Belgian coach, the former Rennais would be on the shelves of OGC Nice where Christophe Galtier greatly appreciates his profile, of Leicester and especially of Borussia Dortmund for this summer, as revealed The Team in its current edition. Diop is under contract until 2026 with ASM.
- Our opinion : Diop is one of the questions of this Monegasque off-season. A departure would undeniably be welcome for him to revive…
Under the Russian flag, is AS Monaco in danger?
Bayern Munich formalizes Noussair Mazraoui
It was in the air for many weeks, it is now official. At the end of his contract with Ajax Amsterdam where he was trained, Noussair Mazraoui (24) joined Bayern Munich. The Moroccan international defender (12 caps, 1 goal) has signed up for the next four seasons with the Bavarian club. FC Barcelona was in particular in the running to enlist the player.
- Our opinion : Bayern wanted to strengthen their right flank as a priority. With Mazraoui, the German champion hit the mark.
Prcić, three more years in Strasbourg
An essential part of Julien Stéphan’s eleven at Racing this season, Sanjin Prcić extends the adventure in Alsace. The Bosnian international midfielder has signed a new lease until June 2025 with Racing Club de Strasbourg.
- Our opinion : Very, very good news for the Racing midfield. After a few rocky exercises, Prcić asserted himself as an RCS taulier.
Riou back at OL, fifteen years later
Rémy Riou is back in the capital of Gaul. Passed by Lorient, Auxerre, Nantes, Charleroi and more recently by Caen, the 34-year-old doorman has signed up until June 2024 with his training club. As announced in the various media in recent days, he should take on the costume of third goalkeeper and should support the development of young goalkeepers from the training center.
- Our opinion : Riou is a good reinforcement for the position of third goalkeeper. OL have already praised his professionalism and his experience several times to help the next generation grow.
Benezet returns to Nîmes
Nine years after leaving Gard, Nicolas Benezet (31) is back home in Nîmes. After an American interlude where he played at the Colorado Rapids, then at the Seattle Sounders, the midfielder is resting his suitcases on the Costières side where he has signed up for the next four seasons.
- Our opinion : Benezet’s experience will be good for the Crocos collective, which has had a mixed season for its return to the antechamber.
Tchouaméni would have chosen Real Madrid
3 HOURS AGO
Al-Khelaifi responds to La Liga: ‘She may be afraid that L1 will become better than her’
YESTERDAY AT 4:27 PM